June 16, 2017. 8 am
Leaving beautiful St. Helena and headed home. First stop Salt Lake City. ETA 8 pm MDT
Heading east thru California almost to Nevada. Passing thru Sierras. Just saw a beautiful and tiny waterfall down the mountain. Snow melt must have started :) 11:15 am almost to Nevada. I'm driving next. Need coffee!! ☕️:)
I drove 4+ hours of nothingness thru Nevada. We could see the western edge of the Rockies which was cool. As we got to Utah we encountered the Bonneville Salt Flats and saw many mirages as we drove thru.
We're now getting close to Salt Lake City. The Lake comes right up to the road.
No real fish in Lake. Beaches are Salt. It's an average of 14 ft deep.
Arrived at Holiday Inn Express 10 pm.
Heading east thru California almost to Nevada. Passing thru Sierras. Just saw a beautiful and tiny waterfall down the mountain. Snow melt must have started :) 11:15 am almost to Nevada. I'm driving next. Need coffee!! ☕️:)
I drove 4+ hours of nothingness thru Nevada. We could see the western edge of the Rockies which was cool. As we got to Utah we encountered the Bonneville Salt Flats and saw many mirages as we drove thru.
We're now getting close to Salt Lake City. The Lake comes right up to the road.
No real fish in Lake. Beaches are Salt. It's an average of 14 ft deep.
Arrived at Holiday Inn Express 10 pm.
Comments
Post a Comment